Supporting Your Success
Always remember that although you own your own business, you are backed by a huge network of people who own that same business and experience the same day-to-day concerns you do. Our sophisticated system of support reflects our maturity in franchise operations. Here are a few of the support systems that will be available to you:
- 24-Hour Access to our Intranet
- Our Intranet provides an open, question/answer forum where you can ask your peers for a solution or advice on any aspect of leak detection operations.
- ALU (American Leak University)
- We understand it is hard to retain everything you learned in your initial training. That is why ALU is here to offer refresher courses in everything from day-to-day operations, to marketing, to relationship development with local contractors. Of course, this is all offered at ZERO charge to you, the franchisee.
- You Are Surrounded
- From your fellow ALD franchisee in the next city or state to the ALD headquarters in Palm Springs, California, someone will always be available to talk with you and answer any questions you might have. Think of it as a safety net that most business owners can only dream of.
- Quarterly Newsletter
- Not only do we keep you informed through our Intranet site, we also publish a quarterly newsletter that provides you with in-depth articles about issues relating to you and the American Leak Detection system.
- Annual Convention
- Once a year we bring our franchisees from around the world together for four days of peer-to-peer networking, technical training, and meetings with business and industry experts. Following this event, franchise owners go back to their businesses with renewed passion and energy, and new tools to increase their success.